Booking the venue for an event is easy. Follow our step-by-step guide:
- Decide the date(s) of your function and the number of attendees.
- Consider which room would best suit your needs.
- Contact the venue to check room availability.
- If the room(s) and date(s) are available, request your function is provisionally booked.
- Ascertain the cost of hiring the room and how much deposit will be required.
- Complete a venue booking form and conditions of hire form – reception staff are able to assist you if necessary. To download the forms please click here.
- Send in or drop off your completed venue booking, conditions of hire form and deposit within fourteen days of pencilling in the event. We accept cash, cheques and all major debit & credit cards.
- If your event is open to the public, we will also require a copy of your public liability insurance and if you want us to sell tickets for you through the Central Box Office, you will need to complete a Central Box Office contract. To download the forms please click here.
- If you tick any additional requirements on the venue booking form, members of our team will contact to discuss these prior to your function.
- At least one month prior to your function, our Finance Manager will contact you requesting payment of the outstanding hall hire.
- On the day, please enjoy your function and do not hesitate to contact our duty staff if you have any queries.
- You will receive an invoice for any outstanding charges approximately one month after your function